- Mohave Engineering Associates, Inc. (MEAI) is a multi-service Civil Engineering and Land Surveying consulting firm based in Kingman, Arizona.
- MEAI has provided professional services in Kingman, Lake Havasu City, Bullhead City, Mohave Valley, and throughout Arizona since 1987.
- MEAI has created a foundation for success based on relationships with employees, clients, contractors, and City, County and State officials and staff. Through years of working with integrity and quality MEAI has established a level of trust that makes us uniquely qualified to handle complex projects requiring a thorough understanding of local jurisdictional standards and procedures.
- Each client and project is important to us, no matter the project size or scope of work. A satisfied client and a job well done are the rewards Mohave Engineering seeks. We strive to provide the attention, quality services, and technical excellence required to successfully complete current and future project work.
- Strategic partnerships have allowed us to expand the services offered. MEAI is proud to work with the following firms (as well as many others) to deliver high quality, complex solutions:
- Southwest Traffic Engineering
- Foree and Vann (Geotechnical Engineering)
- Mohave Environmental Testing Lab (Water Quality)
- TOR Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
- Hennesey Mechanical Sales (Hydro Mechanical Solutions)
- Santec Corporation (Wastewater Treatment)
Mohave Engineering at a Glance
- Mohave County's premier full service engineering, surveying, and materials testing firm since 1987.
- More than 10,000 projects completed ranging from individual lot staking to design and construction of commercial, industrial, municipal projects and master planned residential communities.
- Professional Civil Engineers, Registered Land Surveyors, Certified Material Testing Personnel and highly trained technical and clerical support staff.