Hilltop Booster Station
(Kingman, AZ) Water booster system to extend City of Kingman Hilltop Pressure zone for new and future development. Part of required construction for new Hualapai Mountain Medical Center. Plans and specifications included:
- Pump and mechanical control specifications
- (2) Goulds 14RHMC 3-stage vertical turbine pumps with 150 hp motors
- (2) Cans for future pumps
- 1600 AMP Manual Transfer Switch
- New Generator
- Site Improvements – Connection to existing 1.5M gallon storage tank
- 7,862 L.F. waterline extension
(Bullhead City, AZ) Replace existing waterline serving Bullhead City campus with new 10" and 8"waterlines to achieve pressures adequate for fireflows and future construction. Key considerations included:
- Modeling the pressure scenarios for a new 10" backflow preventor and pressure release valve
- Providing detailed construction drawings to accommodate existing site improvements
- Obtaining ADEQ system approval
- Providing a detailed inventory of waterline appurtenances and construction costs for client budgetary requiements.
MEAI also provided construction staking and material testing. The project was successfully completed in June, 2012.
Mt.Tipton Water System
(Dolan Springs, AZ) Prepare site improvement plan and well construction details to obtain ADEQ Discharge Authorization and Approval of Construction for Mt. Tipton Water System to replace existing well.
(Golden Valley, AZ) Provide design survey, construction details and specifications, construction staking, and inspections for approx. 1,300 new 6" waterline. Project required ADEQ Approval to Construct and Approval of construction. Project was successfully completed in June, 2012.