Mohave County's Leading Engineering Firm
MEAI provides professional services throughout Mohave County and Arizona since 1987. Established as a partnership in Arizona and later Incorporated in 1991.
Originally formed as a subsidiary of Uinta Engineering & Surveying, Inc., MEAI founder, John Proffit, was a co-founder and manager of Uinta. In 1993, John separated from Uinta Engineering to pursue MEAI's future as the industry leader in Mohave County.
MEAI's specialized team is made up of the following certified and support staff to meet all of your project needs:
- Professional Engineers - Licensed in Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, and Utah
- Professional Land Surveyors - Licensed in Arizona, Nevada, and Wyoming
- Engineer in Training
- Certified Survey Technician - NSPS Level III
- Certified Survey Technician - NSPS Level II
- Certified Survey Technician - NSPS Level I
- Survey Party
- Certified Materials and Testing Technician
- Project Management, Design, and Drafting
- Clerical and Support Staff